Waukesha: 262-290-5433 Mukwonago 262-470-3119
- Burial Vessels and miscarriage aids
- Sacred Holding Site for baby's remains
- Burial Services for miscarried and stillborn babies
- One on One Mentoring with someone who has experienced this loss
Miscarriage (loss of a child before 20 weeks of pregnancy) has touched the lives of millions of families. Unfortunately this crisis leaves women and men to grieve alone. This loss is significant. Our community cares and is partnering with Life’s Connection to walk the journey with you. Life’s Connection offers hope and healing before during and after the loss of your baby. You are not alone.
How can Life’s Connection help?
- Provides a safe place that you can share your loss.
- Caring mentors walk the journey of loss with you and can assist with doctor’s visits, hospital visits, funeral planning, pastoral care, memorial services, bereavement, and remembrance of your child.
- Offering miscarriage delivery aids for those families who know that they will lose their child at home or have a planned D&C during a miscarriage. A burial vessel then provides a place for your child's precious remains for later burial.
- Life’s Connection has been vested by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, a sacred holding site for the remains of miscarried babies until the time of burial.
- Memorial and Committal Service assistance
- Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Infant Loss Keepsakes and Mementos
- Certificate of Remembrance
- Post Miscarriage support
If you lost a child years ago to miscarriage, stillbirth, abortion or infant loss please call Life’s Connection to have a special brick placed at the Memorial Site for the Unborn located at St. Peter’s Cemetery in East Troy.
Please call Life’s Connection at 262-290-5433 for immediate help.